Well, it's almost summertime. But that's close enough for us and it's time to start planning your most amazing Chicago summer yet! Here are some of our favorite activities...
1. There Is Live Music Everywhere. From major festivals like Riot Fest, Pitchfork, and Lollapalooza to smaller neighborhood or regional shows to the free concerts in Millennium Park, you can see and hear everything from internationally renowned acts to local up and coming groups.
2. So Many Delicious Eats And Treats. All sorts of Chicago favorites simply taste better when the sun is shining and we're at one of the many food festivals that happen in and around the city every summer.
3. You CanWork Out - Outside. Keeping in shape is important year round, of course, but it is much nicer when you can do yoga in the park or go for a run or bike ride along Lakeshore Drive.
4. All The Chicago Baseball. It doesn't matter whether you are a Cubs or White Sox fan (or even if your baseball loyalties lie elsewhere, we won't tell!), seeing America's past time live in one of Chicago's ball parks is a fantastic experience.
5. Time To Hit The Beach. It doesn't matter if you prefer relaxing under and umbrella or getting competitive with volleyball, you owe it to yourself to hit the beach at least a few times every summer.
6. All About The Patio Experience. Drinking and enjoying the warm weather at one of the city's many patios or rooftop bars is the perfect way to toast to to the season.
7. Take A Tour Of The City. And not in the traditional way! Try a boat tour or a helicopter tour and see the city from exciting new angles.
8. Check Out The Markets. From farmers markets to art fairs, take your shopping outside for the summer.
And of course, there is the pure joy and warmth in the air during the summer months that makes the long winters worth it. Want to experience summer in Chicago from a resident's perspective? We'll help you find that luxury home that takes summer in Chicago to the next level, just contact our real estate agents today!